Mobile (+596) 06 96 92 58 15
Fax (+33) 01 79 72 63 42
is an Independent Broker
at your service since year 2003
The Yachts we advertise have been selected within the fleet of the best charter companies.
We do not have just a few directly-managed yachts that we must rent you at any price, as a fleet operator will try to do even if the few sailing boats or catamarans he offers are not the best for your hollidays.
Our High professionalism level have exceeded hundreds of passengers expectations these past 8 years. Only one person is dedicated to your project, available 7 days a week.
We have been working and sailing this area for 11 years, you can trust our unique services, advices and offers !
Any other broker based in Europe or USA will not meet the same "local knowledge" and may not be as efficient to assist you in the occurence of any issue with the base or with the boat.
Alternative bases to sail the Grenadines: St Vincent, Grenada, or
We offer a small number of sailing yachts and catamarans from there.
5 charter days only allow you to sail there: from Pointe à Pitre: Guadeloupe, Les Saintes, Marie Galante, La Dominique, Antigua and Barbuda.
We also offer a few sailing boats and catamarans in Antigua.
St Martin and St Barthélémy:
Ideal departure base for 3 destinations, 7-10 days
From Tortola, we offer only what we think is the best base and boats (a narrow selection of 30 recent sailing yachts and catamarans).
Yacht rental in Caribbean come with: Dinghy with outboard engine,
fridge (sometimes a freezer), autoradio CD, 220 Volts, bed
sheets and towels, cockpit cushions, etc.
On specific models: Watermaker, air Conditionning, Generator, etc .
Technical Assistance in case of failure.
The items below may vary with the type of boat and charter company:
- Taxi transferts , we can organize the
transfers, the driver will welcome you at the airport.
- Provisioning of your sailing yacht: we provide ordering list and delivery services in most areas.
- End cleaning fee of the yacht is mandatory in most cases, this saves you half a day of hard work.
- Professional Skipper : 160 to 180 euros per day, plus food.
- Hostess or cook: 130 to 150 euros per day, plus food.
- Deposit: 3000 to 8000 euros , via credit card pre authorisation print.
- Damage waiver option reduces this security deposit.
- At charter end, boat should be brought to fuel dock to refuel.
- Extra Activities available in Caribbean: Scuba diving (from the boat, or with the local dive shops), fishing, kite surf, windsurf, etc.
|Helia 44 new||3700||6000|
|Lagoon 39 new||2900||4600|
|Catana 43 OC||2300||5700|
|Catana 47 OC||3360||6800|
|Catana 50 OC||4400||10370|
|Sun Odyssee 36||1500||3400|
|Sun Odyssee 39||1600||3900|
|Sun Odyssee 439||1800||4200|
|Sun Odyssee 509||3200||7400|